The Justice Involved Female (JIF) Committee’s:
Mission: Committee professionals working together to provide gender-responsive programs and services to justice involved females.
Vision: We will reduce recidivism and build assets for justice involved females by adopting gender-responsive interventions, programs, and policies.
Values: We believe in the strengths and potential of justice involved women and girls.
The Female Offender Program (FOP) is a women’s program that provides a wide range of services to clients on a residential status that have been referred by local courts. The program strives to provide gender-responsive programming to meet the unique needs of women offenders.
The FOP curriculum consists of the following groups and services:
1) Cognitive Skills
2) Parenting & Family Education
3) Anger Management
4) Chemical Dependency Education and Treatment
5) Art & Yoga Program
6) Mental Health Services
7) Domestic Violence Group
8) The Program to Aid Victims of Sexual Assault
9) Good Nutritional Eating Program
10) American Indian Community Organization assistance
11) Money Management
12) Good Nutrition
13) New Leaf / Transition for Success.